You are here
Corporate Finance Associate / Analyst
Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
Develop complex financial and valuation models. Complete deal pitches.
About Our Client
- Opportunity to work with a leading consulting firm who have a National presence.
- Clear progression to VP level for the successful candidate.
- Work with a team to proactively business develop deals across Alberta.
- Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
- Develop complex financial and valuation models.
- Ability to work through large volumes of information to provide in depth analysis and results
- Produce documents outlining your findings, recommendations and actions.
- Produce engaging presentations and reports.
- Work with senior leaders to produce documentation.
- Participation in various projects and initiatives.
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Committed to providing excellent service to clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Finance - Commerce - Accounting - Corporate Finance.
- CFA designated or in process.
- Minimum 4 years + experience working as a an associate in a consulting/banking/PE/Financial business.
- Strong research background, ability to decipher large amounts of information to find relevant data and outcomes.
- Ability to work in an extremely time sensitive environment, meet objectives, plan ahead and avoid delays where possible
- Ability to deal with team members and C suite execs.
- Deliver engaging and influential presentations.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Desire to expand career and driven to be a VP in 3-4 years max
- Ability to think beyond the obvious and come up with innovative solutions
- Resilient personality, one who will complement the team spirit and foster development of junior staff.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- Opportunity for unrivalled career progression.
- Training and development.