You are here
Clinical Project Manager
Possibility to grow within the company
About Our Client
Fast-growing international CRO, active from early stage to late clinical phases, is looking to strengthen its project management team with a new addition of a Clinical Project Manager
- Define the Clinical Trial Plan and prepare its project plan for trials under their supervision, communicating any deviation to the Medical Director and guaranteeing the implementation of corrective measures for its adjustment.
- Prepare the budget for the CTs under their supervision and conduct financial control of the project through the supervision of the outsourced activities and the billing to partners on clinical co-developments.
- Participate in the constitution of independent committees (IDMC, IRC, etc.) involved in the clinical trial, coordinate their activities and maintain the file and traceability of all documents necessary for dossier purposes.
- Coordinate the approvals of the clinical trial and the amendments to protocols under their responsibility, as well as guarantee the edition of new protocol versions, when applicable.
- Review and approve all the materials and guides required for the clinical trial.
- Organize and participate in the CT's researchers meetings of the CT under their responsibility.
- Guarantee compliance with the Company's procedures, Good Clinical Practices and applicable regulations in all the CTs under their responsibility.
- Represent the clinical operations department in the project meetings at the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent French and English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
- +4 years of experience as clinical trial monitor and at least 2 years of experience as international study coordinator.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive salary with fringe benefits, an international working envrionment with fast career growth.