You are here
Chief Technology Officer
- Leader Wealth Management Technology Firm
- Technology Leader
About Our Client
A Leading Wealth Management Technology Firm.
- Working with cross functional teams, takes an active role in planning and executing on projects to ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver effective solutions.
- Leads all technical resources providing direction, motivation, mentoring and coaching on all aspects of software development.
Develops a deep understanding of customer requirements and be able to provide input to the product planning / design process.
Maintains a working knowledge of current & future technologies.
Responsible for overseeing the effective use of strategic processes as they pertain to this group
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of at least 10 years of progressive Software Development experience with a minimum of 5 years within the financial services industry
- At least five 5 years experience as a Software Development Manager leading high performance software development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of technology focused staff and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- To lead the team, the individual must thrive on challenge, be proactive and dynamic, and demonstrate initiative and eagerness to learn
- Experience in Agile Project Management
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.