You are here
Chief Security Architect - Cloud/Mobile
- Our client is a Leading Financial Firm within North America
- Do you have Cloud Security Architecture Deployment experience?
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Firm within North America with a Global presence
- Accountable for deliverying Cloud & Mobile (amongst others) Enterprise Security Architecture Blue Prints and Security Strategy & Analytics
- Primary security architectural advisor for the Enterprise, working on cutting edge technologies and influencing key senior executives across the firm
- Execution of review of Security Architecture of all segment solution architecture work products (Architecture Blueprints) (selection based on perceived risk)
- Socialization of Enterprise Security Architecture artifacts (Security Target State, Principles, Roadmaps etc.), approach and expectations
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years Security Architecture and engineering experience.
- You have direct Cloud Deployment experience (AWS or Azure), not just conceptionalization experience
- Start-up or SaaS firm experience is preferred
- Nice to have: CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional), and/or hold security certifications, such as CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, CRISC, and CISM
- Required demonstrated knowledge of information technology security, trends, leading practices, and regulatory and industry standard compliance issues
- Experience with Open Security Architecture (OSA) and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package (Base + Bonus + Equity).