You are here
Canadian Sales Manager - Construction Chemicals
- B2B Sales Management
- Construction Chemicals
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in chemical manufacturing. Their Canadian operations are focused on serving the industrial, commercial and residential construction sectors. Our client has a diverse inventory of chemical products to serve a wide range of industry segments. Their Construction division is recognized as a leader in the industry and are renowned as the benchmark for quality and innovation in specialty construction chemicals.
Key job responsibilities:
- Provide coaching and leadership to a sales team focused on the construction industry
- Serve as the key point of contact for an existing high-value customer
- Set and monitor key performance indicators and provide customized training based on each sales team member's strengths and weaknesses
- Work with senior leadership to establish a strategic approach to complex account management and provide regular updates to internal operations leaders
- Leverage an existing network of decision makers within architectural, engineering and general contractor organizations to widen the company's reach into previously inaccessible clients.
- Work in concert with various internal functional teams including but not limited to Marketing, Product Development, Supply Chain/Procurement and Customer Excellence
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ chemicals experience within a sales or operational setting (preferably with a construction application)
- 5+ years of complex b2b sales team management
- Technical knowledge/expertise within the construction industry.
- Proven success in revenue generation and sales team development
What's on Offer
To the successful candidate for the Canadian Sales Manager - Construction Chemicals, our client will provide an excellent remuneration plan consisting of a competitive base salary, bonus potential, health & dental benefits, and vehicle allowance.