You are here
Business Development Representative - Bespoke Tailored Suits
- Ultra-High-Quality Bespoke Tailored Suits
- Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is a world-class international business that is driven to provide their customers with ultra-high-quality bespoke tailored suits. Our client takes great pride in pairing their excellent product quality with an equally impressive service offering.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for the front-line sales of our client's bespoke tailored suit business. This position will focus around providing a highly personalized sales service to the customer from lead generation through delivery of the final product. Specific duties & responsibilities for the Business Development Representative are as follows:
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and face to face.
- Execute deals and develop repeat business
- Provide a stellar customer experience
- Become an expert in your space and constantly improve your product knowledge and sales skills over time.
- Develop a book of reoccurring business with high-value clientele
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- 6-12 months sales experience
- Post-secondary education. Preference towards candidates with business, management, marketing or fashion disciplinary focused education
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Must have valid driver's license with clean abstract
- Passion for clothing and fashion
- Open to travelling across Canada and Europe on occasion
What's on Offer
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a competitive remuneration package that is comprised of a strong base salary and revenue-based commission plan. In addition, you will have the opportunity to join a fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing organization. Our client believes in organic career growth and is seeking people to grow with their business.