You are here
Business Development & Recruitment Manager
You are looking to join an international leading company?
You want a career rather than a job?
About Our Client
Michael Page is present in 35 countries and have 2 offices across Canada: Montreal & Toronto.
We are the leader in the recruitment of permanent and temporary professionals. Every consultant is specialized on a dedicated market: Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction, Information Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Healthcare and Lifescience.
We have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
In one of our dedicated discipline, you will be responsible to:
- Manage & develop your own portfolio of candidates and clients (business development)
- Build close partnership with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions
- Manage autonomously all the recruitment mandates that are given to you
- Manage the complete recruitment process: briefing, candidates search and interview, contract negotiation and follow-up.
The Successful Applicant
- You have experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- You are bilingual French-English
- You are ambitious, extrovert, passionate and you have a great team spirit
- You think as an entrepreneur and want to grow your career quickly
- You are focused on performance, you are autonomous and you seek success
- You are highly organized with a strong sense of urgency
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package with quarterly bonus based on your performance
- 4 Weeks holidays
- Complete medical - dental - view insurance
- Group REER
- Trainings and career development program
- Regular incentive for the top performers (trips, gift cards…)