You are here
Business Development Manager - Brampton
Ability to earn uncapped comissions
Join a large conglomerate
About Our Client
We're looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Business Development professional, selling Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the SME sector (5-50 employee businesses). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative value based selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
- Attend sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
- Work with the Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Generate and attend meetings with potential referral partners.
- Self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture.
The Successful Applicant
What you Bring to the Team
- 2 years plus track record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required).
- Confidence in value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
What's on Offer
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We're a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you'll enjoy every single day.