You are here
Business Development Executive
Business Development Opportunity - Ideal for New Graduate
New Graduate Sales Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a world-class international business that is driven to provide their customers with ultra-high-quality bespoke tailored suits. Our client takes great pride in pairing their excellent product quality with an equally impressive service offering. This position would be ideal for a self-starting new graduate.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for the front-line sales of our client's bespoke tailored suit business. This position will focus around providing a highly personalized sales service to the customer from lead generation through delivery of the final product. Specific duties & responsibilities for the Business Development Representative are as follows:
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and face to face.
- Execute deals and develop repeat business
- Provide a stellar customer experience
- Become an expert in your space and constantly improve your product knowledge and sales skills over time.
- Develop a book of reoccurring business with high-value clientele
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills & Experience
- Hunter-type seller. Experience in a cold calling environment is ideal
- Minimal sales experience required
- Post-secondary education. Preference towards candidates with business, management, marketing or fashion disciplinary focused education
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must have valid driver's license with clean abstract
- Open to travelling across Canada and Europe on occasion.
What's on Offer
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a competitive remuneration package that is comprised of a strong base salary and revenue-based commission plan. In addition, you will have the opportunity to join a fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing organization. Our client believes in organic career growth and is seeking people to grow with their business.