You are here
Business Analyst- Risk Compliance- Capital Markets
- Risk/ Regulatory Compliance
- Capital Markets
About Our Client
A Leading Global canadian Bank
- Assist the Manager in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the needs of GWT Operations Team, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, and/or systems solutions. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis to provide interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- Participate in the systems implementation process by developing test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
- Provide business support to GBM, including ad hoc queries, user training, and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, regulatory requirements, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user groups.
The Successful Applicant
The incumbent must have previous experience in Capital markets and a very good knowledge of risk management methodologies including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, the workflows among the Front Office, Compliance and risk management.
The incumbent must be a creative, self starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to assist in the resolution of complex business problems.
Further, the incumbent must possess very good interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively work with end users and members of a project team. The incumbent is expected to use diplomacy, judgement, and persuasion to secure agreement and co-operation from departments involved in a project.
The incumbent must also possess a good understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques, including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real-time analytical and formal modelling tools, and keep current with rapidly changing technology to effectively apply technology to the solution of a business problem.
Previous experience with SharePoint, Jira and Confluence would be an asset
What's on Offer
A Competitive Offer