You are here
Business Analyst - Market Risk Management
About Our Client
A leading global Canadian bank.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to create a clear understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Collaborate across application development and technology teams within IT to ensure that business requirements are fully understood.
- Participate in design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
- A key member of the project team, the BA works with the project manager, development manager, developers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Risk IT BAs must have knowledge of financial analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of Dodd Frank, FATCA, CCAR, etc.
- Capital Markets / Risk experience required
- Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required
- Business analysis experience good to have
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
- Ability to lead workshops with senior level participants
- Very strong communication skills
What's on Offer
A Competitive Contract Rate