You are here
Business Analyst - Global Wholesale Operations
Global Wholesale Operations
About Our Client
Leading Canadian Bank.
Business Analyst ; support for Global Wholesale Operations
- Perform and document requirements and solutions analysis on processes, data, controls etc.
- Act as liaison between GWO and various business and technology units within the Bank (i.e. Regulatory Initiatives Group, Global Banking and Markets Onboarding, Technology, GWO Operations Control and other Source System Supporting Units) to support project activities.
- Create and execute test plans. Provide all required testing documentation.
- Assist in the operational transition and user training of new processes, products or solutions. Provide the required supporting documentation.
- Experience in supporting regulatory projects in the capital markets space.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Buiness Analysis experience
- 3+ years experience within an FI/Bank
- Extensive knowledge of writing requirements, documentation, and testing
- Capital Markets knowledge, Regulatory Initiatives experience preferred
What's on Offer
A Competitive Rate.