You are here
Business Analyst- Capital Markets
- Business Analysis- Risk Management
- Capital Markets
About Our Client
A Leading Global Canadian Bank
- Delivery of multiple concurrent project mandates impacting risk reporting.
- Delivering initiatives in a highly matrixed project and functional environment. Execution within budget, timelines and other project commitments.
- Working effectively with Risk Reporting, Technology, MRC, FO, TBM and Compliance teams to execute deliverables on project timelines
- Identifies, investigates, escalates, and ensures that all project issues are effectively resolved. The candidate will drive resolution by working with all our partners.
- Identifies all project dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
- Ensure mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks
- Controls change to project scope through accepted change management processes and documentation
- Be aware of internal control processes as they are continuously updated and ensure project is compliant with these processes.
- Ensure project stream requirement are clearly documented as per the applicable documentation standard.
- Facilitation of the closure process including the capture and storage of evidence of closure for audit review
- Responding to ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests in a timely manner
- Provides advice and guidance to business partners on best practices in project management
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks, developing and executing plans for their mitigation as possible and appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Ensure accurate and complete processes are built to measure and report on the market risk within any established policies and procedures.
- Write business requirements, test plans, and provide analysis for all project deliverables
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, well organized, able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as the candidate will be called upon to demonstrate leadership in the team
- Experience working and delivery on projects is a pre-requisite and candidates with market risk experience will be favourably positioned
- Technical skills (Excel/SQL/VBA etc) a plus
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package