You are here
Brand Specialist - Wine & Liquor Industry
High Growth Wine & Alcohol Business
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading Wine & Spirits business. They are a family owned company with a comprehensive assortment of products across both the wine and spirit product categories. They are experiencing exciting growth within North America and are supporting that growth with an aggressive recruitment strategy in partnership with Michael Page.
The Brand Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing promotional events at a local, regional and national level. The primary focus of the Brand Specialist position is to bring our client's Brand to life via community events, non-for profit partnerships, on premise demonstrations and sampling. In addition, the Brand Specialist will be expected to contribute towards merchandising and client relationship development in both the on premise and retail channels.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Researches for opportunities to creatively improve on premise and off premise executions
- Improve brand visibility and brand perception of our client's products with a focus on increasing sales volume in Ontario
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business
- Provide "voice of the customer" feedback to internal management
- Checks and maintains quantities of goods on display and in-stock. Also ensures competitive display space and point-of-sale advertising vs. competitive brands.
- Represent our client at trade shows and exhibits. Deliver key messaging to target market customer groups. Report exhibit and activation key metrics back to management.
- Develop positive relationships with event coordinators and key promotion groups.
- Deliver technical product features and benefits for a selection of wine and liquor products
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (preference towards marketing, communications, or business management)
- Wine & Alcohol industry experience preferred
- 3+ years' work experience in a sales and marketing capacity
- Brand marketing experience is ideal
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment.
- Proven ability to think on your feet in a fast paced customer-facing work environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Extraverted professional with a positive and friendly attitude
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package that includes a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefit plan and company paid vehicle allowance. In addition, you will receive excellent sales and technical training courses. Most importantly, you will be joining an industry leading organization with aggressive plans for growth. Our client has a strong culture of internal talent development and is focused on the vertical progression of key team-members.