You are here
BI Reporting Developer
- Financial Services
About Our Client
Leading Global Financial Institution.
- Lead and provide recommendations, solutions and implementation strategies for Business Intelligence projects based on Enterprise Data Warehouse and Enterprise Data Lake.
- Customize information solutions to meet the needs of the Double the Portfolio (DtP) Credit Card program as well as other business lines.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly experienced in SAS and have exposure to Tableau
- Ability to effectively manage and control the Business Intelligence aspect of a multiple number of initiatives
- Hands-on experience with one or more analytical reporting tools (i.e. SAS, R, Tableau, Cognos, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop (i.e., HIVE, Map Reduce, Tez, etc.) is an asset.
- A good understanding of Data Warehouse principles;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and stewardship capabilities in a complex and changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation skills in order to make trade-off recommendations to ensure a quick delivery of approved initiatives
What's on Offer
A Competitive Package.