You are here
Asset Manager - Senior Living Complex experience
Opportunity to work with our client to assist them manage a key asset
Be the go to person for the asset and work with senior team.
About Our Client
Large scale investment business based in downtown Vancouver aggressive plans to acquire new investment opportunities across North America. This is a strategic position reporting to the leadership team offering the successful candidate an opportunity to direct and lead the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee local third party property managers and leasing agents.
- Propose goals and objectives for each property.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, etc.)
- Be a key part in the decision making process for future improvements to the assets.
- Advise and guide the business on additional investments
- Diplomacy, professional presentation, excellent communication skills and positive attitude are required.
- Be able to travel internally in Canada and USA frequently.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the role
- 10 years + experience in asset management working with a top tier property - real estate investment business.
- Must have experience managing Senior living complexes
- Experience working on hospitality / hotel focused assets an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a focus in business, finance, accounting, real estate and property.
- Local market knowledge and established business network
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling
- Spoken Mandarin - advantageous
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Big bonus potential
- Attractive benefits package
- International travel and career opportunities
- Commitment to continuous learning and development