You are here
Account Manager/Business Development - Recruitment
You are driven, ambitious and hardworking?
You want a career rather than a job?
About Our Client
Michael Page is present in 35 countries and have 2 offices across Canada: Montreal & Toronto.
We are the leader in the recruitment of permanent and temporary professionals. Every consultant is specialized on a dedicated market: Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction, Information Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Healthcare and Lifescience.
We have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
- Acquire new business accounts
- Service existing customer accounts and organically grow the business
- Source , recruit , interview, select and present candidates for career opportunities
- Manage client and candidate relations
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the highest quality of order fulfillment
- This role will allow you to build a lucrative career while making a positive impact on people's lives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual - you are fluent in French and English
- Tenacious and resilient - you love a challenge
- Results focused - over achieving targets is an habit
- Dynamic and urgent - you value a strong work ethic and can handle conflicting priorities
- A competitive team player - you like to be on a winning team
- Motivated to meet and exceed established performance metrics - you have a "do more" attitude
- An accomplished communicator - you are professional in your verbal and written communications
- Able to build positive, long-term relationships with customers, candidates and colleagues - you add value and act with integrity
- Experienced at developing a sales funnel - you are energized by prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package with base salary + uncapped quarterly bonus
- 4 Weeks holidays
- Complete medical - dental - view insurance
- Group RRSP after 1 year
- Best in class trainings and career development program in our NY office
- Regular incentive for top performers (trips, gifts cards...)