You are here
- Uncapped Growth Opportunity
- Comprehensive Earning Potential
About Our Client
The company that I am working with is a national distributor of office supplies and stationary items mainly focusing on the B2B market.
Effectively utilizing a combination of face-to-face sales calls, telephone and email communication the successful candidate is responsible for profitable sales growth by:
- Managing, retaining and cross-selling within current customer accounts, and
- Acquiring new business.
- Arranging meeting with clients.
- Knowing the business products thoroughly.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Secondary education is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience with 2 years in outside B2B (Business to Business) Sales in selling stationary supplies.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify and cold call on net of new customers while networking and developing multiple customer contacts within our current customer base.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ambitious and driven to drive revenue growth and bottom-line results
- Must be perceptive to verbal and non-verbal cues to identify unanticipated customer needs.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability in providing service excellence to the customer.
- Keeps abreast of market, industry and business trends.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Excel based reporting and PowerPoint presentations.
What's on Offer
- Uncapped growing potential
- Uncapped earning potential
- Autonomy over the job
- Ability to build own client list through relationship building