You are here
Large scale developer requires experienced project manager.
Project experience >$100m Required
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a project manager with hands on experience managing large scale commerical projects in the greater Vancouver area.
This role of Project manager requires a leader with experience in the industry and a great knowledge of the BC market in regards to trades, sub-trades and contractors. There will be a high expectation of excellent project execution as there will be a few major projects to deliver from inception to completion.
- managing and controlling construction budget, specifications and schedule of specific projects undertaken by client.
- preparing and updating construction budget estimates by working with outside cost consultant, contractor, sub-contractors and suppliers;
- monitoring project construction to ensure that projects are on time and on budget;
- administering, preparing and negotiating contracts with contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, administration, as well as approving payments;
- managing all change orders relating to project construction;
- undertaking field reviews and preparing progress reports;
- managing all design-build matters by working with lead architect, general contractors, and related consultants;
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction / Project Management * 10+ years' experience working as a project management with significant experience with high-rise construction in commercial or residential markets * Developed project list within the commercial secror * Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion * Excellent leadership and management skills * Professional presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
* Very competitive salary * Bonus * Benefits