Postes en Marketing - Chef de produits
4 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Chef de produits
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Guelph-area based Product Manager. This role is responsible for the planning, forecasting and marketing of our client's comprehensive product offering.
- High Tech Product Management
- Buidling Product Manufacturing
Vice President of Product Development will lead a team of Product Managers that will define product specifications and strategy, gather and analyze information to review design specifications, communicate product strategy and functionality, gather potential partner/competitive information for the company, review product documentation and collateral and ensure successful product releases.
Our client a major player in the generic pharmaceutical industry is currently looking for a product development manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of key development milestones on a wide number of projects assigned to different contract development partners. The project leader will participate in all phases of the projects from formulation development to process development, scale-up, registration and commercial launch.
GuelphPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$75,000
- Global Generic Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast Growing Company
My client is looking for a person that can perform:
- Timely and accurate research and integration of new products into the product range(s)
- Increase core product range for Sales Divisions based on Market and/or Division strategies
- Managing the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Defining short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and product road maps
- Uncapped Growth
- Multinational Company