Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Sécurité
6 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Sécurité
Our client is seeking a Senior Application Security Engineer to work directly with development teams defining security requirements, dynamic/static scans, and being the main point of contact for a specific LOB.
- Are you an Application Security Engineer?
- Do you come from a development background?
Our client is looking for an Information Security Officer to understand appropriate controls, procedures, activities, and regulatory requirements necessary to comply with IS Corprate Policy and ISM, and ensure compliance to these standards.
- Have you provided advisory services from and IS governance persective?
- Can you provide insight when reviewing security design architecture?
You will also play a lead role within Data Security Team while helping to expand current data security controls, visibility and coverage, building ongoing support relations outside of the team will be key in becoming successful.
- Leading Canadian Bank - Data Security Opportunity
- Senior Director, Data Security
We're looking for a seasoned manager to head up our overall Cloud Engineering team. You will lead the team that is designing and building our state of the art, micro-services based cloud engine that powers our clients products today, and in the future.
This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
- Do you have experience deploying to the public cloud?
- Our client is a Leading Tier One Global Bank
Our client is seeking a Director for Cyber Security Engineering who will cover End-Point Protection, Data Loss Prevention / Data Analytics and ID & Access Management.
- Do you have extensive Security Engineering experience?
- Tier One Global Bank