Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Systèmes de TI et tests
9 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Systèmes de TI et tests
Our client is looking for a hands-on Lead Automation QA Engineer.
- Do you have expertise developing test frameworks for Windows and Andriod Apps?
- Do you have a strong technical background?
Our client is looking for a talented Automation QA Analyst to join their team who has strong Java and Selenium experience.
- Financial Services Software
Our Software client in Financial Industry is seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join their growing team.
TorontoPermanentCA$90,000 - CA$120,000
- Software Firm
Our client is looking for a highly self- motivated, passionate, adaptable, result/goal oriented technical QA Lead to join theirFinance IT Team. You will be responsible for testing (manual/automated) critical data transformation systems and lead a team of QA analysts.
- QA Manager
As an automation specialist, you will be responsible for testing web-based applications and databases. You are in collaborating with architects, production leads, technical leads, developers, and IT staff to analyze, develop and create the development and automated test infrastructures, code repository and review systems, containerization and deployment software the core platform.
- An open-minded and versatile automation specialist
- Experinence with cleint/server testing
Our client is looking for an Certificaiton Analyst to perform the testing and certification functions as well as support the enterprise's mobile payment products.
- Do you have extensive experience with testing automation frameworks?
- Have you worked with EMV payment technologies?
Our client is looking for a Senior Testing Engineer who has in-depth knowledge of automated mobile test suites within payments.
- Have you led the automated testing tool selection process?
- Do you have expertise with EMV payment technologies?
Our client is seeking QA Analyst to join their team. An ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for quality and takes satisfaction in discovering problems with the design, long before it becomes an issue for a user.
- Financial Services Technology
QA Analyst brings passion for quality, and has a knack for discovering corner cases and potentially risky code. Takes satisfaction in discovering problems with the design, long before it becomes an issue for a user. An effective communicator, able to build automated test cases from business requirements and discuss the nuances of technical issues with the development team
- Continuous Integration- Jenkins, Gradle
- Automated Test Framework