Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Support informatique
3 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Support informatique
Technical Specialist will provide technical expertise to address future capacity growth and to assess possible solutions to mitigate current environment's shortcomings.
Carefully analyzing and debugging technical incidents will be a primary area of responsibility as well as carefully planning and completely implementing fixes to address said incidents.
Also expected to proactively identify risks and improvement opportunities to meet both short-term and long-term business needs.
- Financial Services Technology
The manager of Application Support, IT uses the technical background, business acumen and people-management skills to lead a team of system analysts and application support staff who focus on collaboration with the business to maintain released applications with a constant focus on a customer service orientation.
- Do you have experience managing a team of Analysts and Support staff?
- Would you like to work for a leading Canadian Brand, known globally?
We are looking for a DBA mainly responsible for database maintenance and reporting, data analysis, database development and support of our existing reporting needs within the organization.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- *2+ years experience using key components of SQL Server, Business Intelligence