Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Support informatique
5 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Support informatique
Our client is looking for an experienced English/French technical support analyst to join their team
LavalPermanentCA$40,000 - CA$55,000
- Have you provided technical support to global offices?
- Do you have great written and verbal communication skills?
Permanent position located in Laval. Looking for an IT Support technician (L1-2) for a well-established factory.
Qualifications for the role :
- Experience as a IT Support Technician
- Windows servers, Active directory, VOIP, Printers
- Ability to communicate
- Bilingual (FR+ENG)
- BA or DEC in IT or equivalent
- Support niveau 1 et 2
- Windows server, Activity directory, VOIP
The manager of Application Support, IT uses the technical background, business acumen and people-management skills to lead a team of system analysts and application support staff who focus on collaboration with the business to maintain released applications with a constant focus on a customer service orientation.
- Do you have experience managing a team of Analysts and Support staff?
- Would you like to work for a leading Canadian Brand, known globally?
We are looking for a DBA mainly responsible for database maintenance and reporting, data analysis, database development and support of our existing reporting needs within the organization.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- *2+ years experience using key components of SQL Server, Business Intelligence
The Senior Manager Storage Engineering Lead will lead a team to drive the development of strategies, capabilities, road-maps, and proposals within the storage platform domain. You will manage efficient engineering process to take requests for new storage technologies all the way through full engineering, first time build and hand-off to operational teams.
You will also leverage deep Storage technology expertise that includes Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), and Archival and Data Protection technologies to deliver quality designs as part of a fully integrated solution for new projects that is consistent with client requirements and project objectives.
- Our client is a Leading Global Canadian Bank
- Are you Manager with deep Storage Engineering and Innovation experience?