Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Support informatique
5 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Support informatique
The manager of Application Support, IT uses the technical background, business acumen and people-management skills to lead a team of system analysts and application support staff who focus on collaboration with the business to maintain released applications with a constant focus on a customer service orientation.
- Do you have experience managing a team of Analysts and Support staff?
- Would you like to work for a leading Canadian Brand, known globally?
We are looking for a DBA mainly responsible for database maintenance and reporting, data analysis, database development and support of our existing reporting needs within the organization.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- *2+ years experience using key components of SQL Server, Business Intelligence
Our client is looking for a technology support professional with an exceptional personality. Strong communication and relationship building skills are key in this role, as you will need to relay technical solutions to business professionals.
- Do you have exceptional communication and relationship building skills?
- Are you experienced in supporting software solutions for various clients?
Our client is looking for a Bi-lingual Level 1 technical support representative who will perform screening, diagnosing and resolve technical issues submitted to the ServiceDesk via telephone, voice message, and email.
- Do you have expereince being the first point of contact for users?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in both English and French?
The Senior Manager Storage Engineering Lead will lead a team to drive the development of strategies, capabilities, road-maps, and proposals within the storage platform domain. You will manage efficient engineering process to take requests for new storage technologies all the way through full engineering, first time build and hand-off to operational teams.
You will also leverage deep Storage technology expertise that includes Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS), and Archival and Data Protection technologies to deliver quality designs as part of a fully integrated solution for new projects that is consistent with client requirements and project objectives.
- Our client is a Leading Global Canadian Bank
- Are you Manager with deep Storage Engineering and Innovation experience?