Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Gestion de projet informatique et de programme
29 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Gestion de projet informatique et de programme
Our client is seeking a senior and experienced Project Manager to join their high performing team. The Sr. Project Manager will be a partner for the business and will be working on multiple initiatives (ex. re-engineering, replacements and integration of Equity Investment Systems).
- Regulatory Organization
Looking for a Project Manager with regulatory experience in Capital Markets to join a project working on Java based Financial Applications for the MiFID II regulation.
- Regulatory Project
- Top 5 Canadian Financial Institution
Our client is seeking a Product Manager to join their dynamic team. The Product Manager fully manages the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing market and stakeholder needs, defining the product vision, and working closely with other internal functional areas to ensure stakeholder goals are met.
TorontoPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$100,000
- Software Product Management
The Agile Project Manager will support key projects, in an agile rapid environment, aimed at accelerating benefits for customers, leveraging agile principles and cadences. Agile Project Manager will work with global partners including the business lines, digital banking, IT and other teams to deploy global use-cases to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Financial Services
Our client is seeking a talented and innovative Director of Product Development to head up their growing Product Team.
- Hardware + Software Technology
As a Project Manager, you will join Capital Markets Technology team to manage medium to large scale Equity Application Development projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, corporate services and technical resources.
- Capital Markets Technology
Technical Writer with 3-5 years experinces.
- Minimum 3 years as a Technical Writer, Copywriter or other relevant experience
- Work as part of a innovate, creative and global team
Th Platform Engineering Lead will be responsible for shaping and evolving a dynamic platform that deals with millions of data pieces per month. You will have strong technical skills, an ability to think through scaling and performance challenges, and a desire to build and mentor a strong team. You will take ownership of major technical decision.
- Would you like to be part of a growing VC-backed start-up?
- Do you have leadership experience but still remain hands-on?
A Big 5 bank is looking for a Senior PM with extensive Capital Markets experience to lead their Collateral Management workstream.
- Capital Markets
- Derivatives Colalteral Management
- Our client is undertaking a major transformation to adopt Agile and increase innovation organisation wide, and they are looking for a Lead Agile coach to drive implementation of overall philosophy, strategy, tools and processes for wide spread adoption of the Agile methodology and principles with various teams. You will preferably be a Certified Scrum Master and will be responsible for helpin
- Do you have 3 years Agile Coach experience?
- Are you a CSM?