Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Gestion de projet informatique et de programme
25 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Gestion de projet informatique et de programme
The Agile Project Manager will support key projects, in an agile rapid environment, aimed at accelerating benefits for customers, leveraging agile principles and cadences. Agile Project Manager will work with global partners including the business lines, digital banking, IT and other teams to deploy global use-cases to implement end-to-end credit solutions.
The Agile Project Manager role requires rigorous coordination, time management, anticipation, flexibility, process documentation as well as great teamwork abilities. The candidate will be at the intersection of data engineering, data science, risk management policy and retail lending products
- Financial Services
The candidate's core responsibilities will be in three areas. First, ensuring that there is coordination through regular weekly working sessions with core team members, and other partners so that we have impactful monthly working sessions with the Data Governance Council. Second, work with stakeholder to scope out data issues and frame them into "projects" that can be driven to completion thereby improving the overall data supply chain.
- Data Management
- Capital Markets
One of the big 5 banks is looking for a Senior PM to lead their Derivatives and Collateral Management team within Capital Markets.
- Capital Markets Derivatives
- Collateral Management
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to joining the Omni Channel Digital team.
ScarboroughPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$120,000
- Can you manage multiple digital technology implementation projects concurrently?
- Do you have a strong business accumen, with funding strategy experience?
We currently have an opportunity in our Scarborough location office (moving to Markham in May) for a Senior Manager/ Program Manager which will report to the AVP EPMO and Agile Center of Excellence. Below is the Organizational Reporting Layer:
- Program Manager
- Insurance industry experience preferred
In this role you will be working on various Capital Markets Technology initiatives, such as system upgrades, product enhancements and migrations projects.
- Financial Services Technology
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join the team to deliver high quality software solutions on time.
- Do you have a passion for uniting and motivating teams in aims of delivery?
- Are you comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is looking for a Program Manager to innovate the enterprise's program management capabilities as well as develop the EPMO process.
- Have you spearheaded the building an EPMO?
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies?
The AVP, Data Governance role is responsible to lead, influence and champion the data governance vision, strategy and execution.
- Financial Services
- Develop the Program Management Capabilities
- Groom the Jr. Project Managers , Project Controllers (PCO), Project Coordinators (PCO) and Project Admin (PA)
- Develop the EPMO Practice.
- Leading Global Financial Services Firm seeking Agile Program Manager
- Have you built an Agile PMO / Agile Center of Excellence?