Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Analyse des données informatiques
13 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Analyse des données informatiques
This position is responsible for supporting the development and administration of processes that ensure investment data is of high quality and for working with investment units to provide them with data.
The position develops data processes through working with databases, data automation and data delivery. The Senior Investment Data Analyst is expected to maintain in-depth knowledge of investment processes and technology and is expected to seek solutions to complex problems independently before escalating issues.
- Investment Data Governance & Information Delivery
The Sr. Data Scientist will lead key projects, in an agile environment, aimed at accelerating benefits for customers, leveraging enterprise-level data management tools and advanced analytics.
- Financial Services
My client is seeking a Java/Scala Developer to work on regulatory projects within the Fixed Income space.
- Major Canadian Financial Institution
- Big Data Technologies
Reporting to the Manager of Service Delivery and Server Infrastructure, Senior IP Network Engineers will be involved in projects which will have a focus on SDE and SCI supporting Solaris Video Service Delivery
- High Density Blade Server Technology
The types of projects data scientists are responsible for include the following:
- Using machine learning and other data mining techniques to get insights from massive datasets, such as identifying fraud rings
- Understanding what problems create consumer calls through data mining interaction records - Analyzing online banking patterns
- Mining vast amounts of data to identify trends in credit risk
- Using a combination of quantitative analysis and statistical methods to develop strategic insights and recommendations to optimize products or programs
- Adapt the latest technologies in modeling and data mining to design scientific tests to maximize dollars spent on new initiatives and marketing channels
- Build statistical models to form the foundation of business decisions and regularly monitoring the performance of those models so that corrective action can be taken
- Design building solutions and technologies
- A leading global bank
Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to work with the enterprises R&D team and assist in creating clean datasets from large volumes of raw data.
- Do you have interested working with Machine Learning or AI technologies?
- Can you transform raw data into structured datasets?
Responsible for supporting the design, development and delivery of Business Intelligence projects supporting enterprise wide initiatives utilizing Enterprise Data Lake and Hadoop technologies. You will be responsible for developing business intelligence solutions and applications utilizing a variety of tools, mainly Tableau and Datameer.
- Data Enginering
- Financial Institution
* Exposure to different business lines where analytics techniques are being applied
* Assignment in hands-on practical projects which provide an opportunity to gain new knowledge and develop skills
* Ongoing training and learning program with resources like books, conferences and networking with Subject Matter Experts at Analytics User Groups organized by Decision Sciences
- Innovation Hub
- FinTech Startup
As the Biostatistics Supervisor you will lead Biostats analysis team with supervision of SAS programmers and junior Biostatisticians, while doing your own analysis as well. Reporting to the VP scientific Affairs, you will have room for autonomy and growth.
- - Supervising role
- - High growth possibility