Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Analyse des données informatiques
11 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Analyse des données informatiques
Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to work with the enterprises R&D team and assist in creating clean datasets from large volumes of raw data.
- Do you have interested working with Machine Learning or AI technologies?
- Can you transform raw data into structured datasets?
Responsible for supporting the design, development and delivery of Business Intelligence projects supporting enterprise wide initiatives utilizing Enterprise Data Lake and Hadoop technologies. You will be responsible for developing business intelligence solutions and applications utilizing a variety of tools, mainly Tableau and Datameer.
- Data Enginering
- Financial Institution
The Sr. Data Scientist will lead key projects, in an agile environment, aimed at accelerating benefits for customers, leveraging enterprise-level data management tools and advanced analytics. Sr. Data Scientist will work closely with the business lines, digital banking, IT and other risk teams applying advanced analytics techniques and tools to explore ideas to enhance retail lending portfolios within risk appetite thresholds.
- Financial Services
- Toronto, Downtown
* Exposure to different business lines where analytics techniques are being applied
* Assignment in hands-on practical projects which provide an opportunity to gain new knowledge and develop skills
* Ongoing training and learning program with resources like books, conferences and networking with Subject Matter Experts at Analytics User Groups organized by Decision Sciences
- Innovation Hub
- FinTech Startup
As the Biostatistics Supervisor you will lead Biostats analysis team with supervision of SAS programmers and junior Biostatisticians, while doing your own analysis as well. Reporting to the VP scientific Affairs, you will have room for autonomy and growth.
- - Supervising role
- - High growth possibility
Looking for a Senior BA to join the Operations and Control team within a Leading Canadian Bank.
- Reconciliation Processes
- Pega Applications
Join a promising and growing team as a Data Scientist
MontréalPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$90,000
- Join a growing company as a Data Scientist
- Great opportunity to work on exciting projects and grow
Big Data Analysis
- Our client is a world-leading professional services firm
- Please send your resume asap
The Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for design and development, monitoring and alerting, debugging and testing, supporting and maintenance of all company's data marts. This position will be responsible for performing tasks associated with ETL development, performance tuning, capacity planning and operational activities.
- Do you have experience with Hadoop and Oracle?
- Would you like to work in a small challenging work environment?
The Senior Manager will lead the development of framework and practices for the Test Data Management across a large and complex group.
Establishing a team that handles data profiling, synthetic generation, masking, cataloguing and maintenance of data sets required for testing.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of skilled testing techniques, methodologies and tools with a focus on data & big data.
- Are you a Technology Leader with deep data experience?
- Would you like to work in a Big Data & Agile environment?