Postes en Technologies de l’Information - Analyse de l'entreprise informatique
35 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Analyse de l'entreprise informatique
1. US Regulatory (FRTB), MIFID II, Tax
- rovides business analysis for the Collateral Management workstream of Margin Program
- Has a strong understanding of OTC Derivatives Collateral processes and Collateral Legal Agreements in a Capital Markets settings
- Independently performs business analysis across multiple regulatory projects
- Post Trade Regulatory Reporting
- Capital Markets
The Business Analyst will be responsible for research and analysis leading to the definition of requirements and processes to assist in the resolution of complex business problems for the Global Risk Management - Counterparty Credit Risk areas.
The incumbent is also responsible for participating in the testing of new systems or enhancements, the training of users, and providing ongoing support to users in risk management and various business lines.
- Financial Services Technology
A Complex Senior Business Analyst position requiring experience and a demonstrated track record in Capital Markets, specifically with a background in Market Risk and Regulatory areas, who have worked on projects that involved communication with Quant analytics teams.
- Capital Markets Market Risk and Regulatory
- Quantitative Analytics
A Senior Business Analyst position in Regulatory Reporting within a leading Canadian Bank. This individual will be responsible for working on Regulatory Initiatives and involves reporting, documentation, report analyzing, process flows, writing requirements, design/model solutions, etc.
- Capital Markets Regulatory Initiatives
- Business Analysis Risk Management
As an SME / Business Analyst, you will join a team consisting of developers and business analysts who work very closely with both technology and business partners globally.
- Understanding current process / system flows across multiple Lines of Business
- Collaborating on changes to current processes in line with cross asset / LOB standardised process
- Completing analysis and documentation of detailed business requirements, making sure these are captured correctly on the product backlog, with detailed acceptance criteria
- Business Systems Analyst
- Misys Sophis
Our Client is looking for a driven candidate who will work in their FRTB program as a quantitative Business Analyst.
- Have you worked within the Capital Markets domain?
- Do you have great written and verbal communication skills?
The Fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB) requires dramatic change to the banking industry's existing market risk management practices. One of the underlying challenges is the collection and management of market data and other information, especially for banks that want to use internal models.
- Quantitative Business Analyst
- Market Risk - Capital Markets
The Controller will be working closely with the VP of Finance to develop and manage the full accounting business.
- Our client is a Canadian technology company
- Financial Controller
A Senior Business Analyst position in Regulatory Reporting within a leading Canadian Bank. This individual will be responsible for working on Regulatory Initiatives and involves reporting, documentation, report analyzing, process flows, etc.
- Senior BA - Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Initiatives; FATCA, Dodd Frank, etc.