Postes en Finance et Comptabilité - Directeur financier/CFO
8 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Postes en Directeur financier/CFO
- MontréalPermanentCA$130,000 - CA$150,000
Directeur Financier, sous la supervision immédiate de la Direction Générale, dans un environnement en croissance.
- Directeur Financier, permanent, au sein d'un siège social
- Compagnie internationale, en croissance sur son marché
- Finance Director required for a new role based in Calgary. Work as a business partner to the head of business, provide real time financial information to allow the business to make quick but profitable decisions.
- Candidates need to have experience working at the same level in a business undertaking large scale projects >$100 - $500M.
- Operate as a critical thinker, conduct due diligence&minimise company risk exposure.
- Finance director required for an expanding business in Calgary.
- Key activities:Bids ($100M+),managing risk, commerical advisor to the team.
The Chief Financial Officer will lead the finance & accounting department of the organization (approximately 2) and provide strong on going operational support to the President. You will also work extensively with the different internal departments (sales, marketing, project management) to maximize growth as well as being the key contact point with external parties.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Construction & Real Estate
The CFO will play a key part on the Executive Leadership team. They will have a strategic role in the improving the entire finance function and supporting future development efforts across the business.
- Real Estate/Property/Asset Management
Financial Planning Manager
Leading telecommunications provider is looking to recruit a Financial Planning Manager for their Western Toronto office to join the team and lead the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process.
VancouverPermanentCA$120,000 - CA$140,000
- Financial Planning Manager
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and strategic planning process
Opportunity to join fast paced software business to work with internal stakeholders to grow the business.
VancouverPermanentCA$135,000 - CA$140,000
- Opportunity to join fast paced software business.
- Work with head of finance to grow the business in the next 12-18 months
Manufacturing business based in Vancouver currently seeking a financial planning and analysis director to join their team. This role is a business partner position working with the head of sales and marketing to craft and execute strategic plans.
VancouverPermanentCA$150,000 - CA$250,000
- Exciting role to work in an evovling manufacturing business.
- Work as a finance business partner.
The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio. You will be working alongside the CFO and Head of Investment to manage existing assets and work with the business to identify new investment opportunities.
- Asset Manager
- Asset manager required for a largescale investment business.