Dear Mr Company,
In response to your recent advertisement of the 'Human Resources Recruitment Specialist - MP123456' on http://www.michaelpage.ca, please find attached my curriculum vitae for your consideration.
I have the following experience which is well aligned to the requirements of the role:
- Successful human resources recruitment specialist with four years experience
- Experience gained in leading FTSE 25O global recruitment company
- Thorough understanding of the human resources market having worked on both specialist and generalist roles
- Multiple sector experience having worked with both the private and public sector
In my current role as a human resources recruitment specialist I have achieved the following:
- Established relationships with the human resources functions of two leading retail banks and as a result now have preferred supplier status not only for HR, but the wider business
- Diversified client base by 20% YOY
- Increased job numbers across client base by 45% YOY
- Increased productivity and revenue by 30% YOY
- Requested to be account director by one of the 'Big Four' and have successfully performed in the role
- Managed multiple projects alongside day to day activity; organising CSR day, charity quiz which raised £6,000 for charity, client and candidate entertainment event
I therefore feel that my experience to date is very well aligned to the requirements of this role, and I am confident that I will be a valuable asset to your organization.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will look forward to hearing your thoughts.