70 Matching Jobs
Our client is a company leader in the construction solutions for the building, infrastructure and industrial segments. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager, that will manage a specific territory in order to conduct the sales and ensure the profitability of your portfolio.
- Our client is the leader in providing construction solutions.
- We are looking for a sales manager based in Montreal.
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to be based out of their London, Ontario office. The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible to create profitable revenue generation for their pumping equipment rental business.
- Dewatering & Pumping Equipment Sales
- B2B Sales Opportunity
We are urgently looking for a Director of Sales to work for a Global Beverage Alcohol Organisation to be based in Toronto GTA.
TorontoPermanentCA$87 - CA$101
- Great role!
- Growing Organisation!
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
TorontoPermanentCA$75,000 - CA$100,000
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi national publicly traded company
- This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi national publicly traded company with an outstanding reputation. With offices located all over the world; we are looking for ambitious, driven and passionate sales professionals that are career-minded.
TorontoPermanentCA$55,000 - CA$75,000
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Leader
* Uncapped earning potential - Typical target earnings of circa 75k first year, 90k-100k second year, over 100k 3rd year, and so on!
* Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter!
* Outstanding career potential - organic structure, fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
* Market leading industry sales training in our New York City office
* A true work hard play hard sales culture
- Sales role for multi national public company
- New business sales role with fantastic rewards
Nous vous offrons un package salarial compétitif, des possibilités d'avancement rapides et des perspectives de carrière internationale.
- Vous souhaitez rejoindre une compagnie internationale reconnue?
- Vous cherchez une carrière plus qu'un job?
We offer you a competitive salary, unique career development opportunities and international mobility perspective.
- You are looking to join an international leading company?
- You want a career rather than a job?
Our client is seeking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to focus on driving revenue and profit generation via the architectural and design community.
Greater Toronto AreaPermanent
- B2B Sales to Architecture and Design Firms
- High-End Interior Building Products
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Technical Sales Representative for the Greater Toronto area. The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible to create profitable revenue generation for their pumping equipment rental business. Our client is seeking a business development professional with significant experience in business-to-business selling (preferably within a pumping/dewatering equipment rental business).
- B2B Sales Opportunity - Selling Into Construction, Mining and Industrial Markets
- Pumping & Dewatering Equipment Rentals
About Michael Page Sales & MarketingMichael Page Sales & Marketing is recognized internationally as a market leading brand in sales and marketing recruitment. This hasn’t happened over night, we’ve been established for over 27 years and worked tirelessly to build this reputation as a specialist and it’s testament to our success that many of our business relationships are over 25 years strong.We have a growing Canadian footprint which is dedicated to unearthing leading clients and candidates across Canada and uniquely we also benefit from the support of an international reach spanning 155 offices in 36 countries.
Looking for Sales and Marketing Jobs?If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job in sales and marketing, let Michael Page help you find a suitable position.To get started, browse for sales and marketing jobs or contact one of our Sales & Marketing offices directly.
Interested in Hiring Sales and Marketing Candidates?Michael Page will work with you to understand your requirements and ensure that you find the most appropriate candidate for the job. Exceeding expectations and delivering success to our clients is something we enjoy.Let us show you how we do business. Just upload your job brief and one of our specialist consultants will contact you.
Michael Page Sales & Marketing SectorsTo ensure that our consultants are highly specialized experts, they focus on keys areas including:
- Business to Business
- Financial Services
- Media / New Media
- IT / Telecoms
- Leisure and Travel
- Professional Services
- Public and Non-Profit
- Business Services
Contact a Sales and Marketing Recruiter In: