Property & Construction - Project Manager jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- TorontoPermanentCA$160,000 - CA$190,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading high rise condominium developer dedicated to projects across the Toronto market. You will oversee a portfolio of multiple projects and act as a key manager of stakeholders in the execution of high rise condominium builds.
TorontoPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$100,000
- Work for a Leading Condo Developer
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
Senior Project Manager for High Rise Residential Construction
- High Rise Project Manager
- Residential Development
Notre client est un entrepreneur général en forte expansion
- Gestion de Projets - Projet de $20 M - Commercial et Institutionnel
- Entrepreneur général en fort développement
My client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a high-rise residential/condo building in downtown Toronto.
TimminsPermanentCA$150,000 - CA$200,000
- Leading Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading mid tier mining firm. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of practical mine development which allows for orderly exploitation of economically minable ore reserves. You will oversee the development of long and short range mine plans including mine services, infrastructure, and production.
TorontoPermanentCA$160,000 - CA$180,000
- Excellent Opportunity to Join an Established Mining Company
- Gold and Silver Mining Production
- Senior Project Manager needed for High Rise Residential Projects
VancouverPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$140,000
- High Rise Residential Project Manager
Development project manager.
WaterlooPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$100,000
- Large scale developer requires experienced project manager.
- Project experience >$100m Required
- Senior Project Manager for mid rise residential projects
TorontoPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$120,000
- Senior Project Manager
This position is responsible for leading teams in the construction of projects ensuring project quality, schedule, cost control, safety and customer satisfaction objectives are met. This individual will plan, organise and control all resources (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project. This position is being run from our Toronto, Ontario Office
- Senior Project Manager - High-Rise Residential
- Large High-Rise Residential Developer