Marketing - Product Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Product Manager jobs
- Greater Toronto AreaPermanent
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Toronto-area based Manager of Product Marketing & Development. This role is responsible for the planning, forecasting and marketing of our client's comprehensive lighting product offering.
- Product Management - Lighting Products
- Lighting Product Manufacturing
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Product Manager (Pharmaceuticals).
GuelphPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$75,000
- Fast Growing International Company
- Growth Career Opportunities
My client is looking for a person that can perform:
- Timely and accurate research and integration of new products into the product range(s)
- Increase core product range for Sales Divisions based on Market and/or Division strategies
- Managing the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Defining short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and product road maps
- Uncapped Growth
- Multinational Company
Our Partner is a mid-size medical devices manufacturer who is quickly growing and looking for a new Product Manager.
As the Product Manager - Medical Devices you will be based in our partner's Mississauga offices and will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be in charge of the Cardiology portfolio not only on a local level but also internationally.
- - Fast Growing Company
- - Global International scope