10 Matching Jobs
A leading global CRO is looking to appoint a senior medical writer with strong expertise in developing scientific, medical, and pharmaceutical content for various scientific and therapeutic areas.
- Great Career Opportunity
- Dynamic environment
The product manager's role will involve developing, execute, monitor and adapt the product strategy to drive the sales of the brand.
- Leading specialty pharmaceutical company
- Innovative Pharmaceutical Products
The Market Research Manager will support teams in managing all phases of market research for a large volume of primary market research projects within set timelines, ensuring high quality standards and flawless execution.
TorontoPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$90,000
- - International Organisation
- - Fast Growth
MontréalPermanentCA$90,000 - CA$130,000
- Recruitment Consultant
- Technical Disciplines
Très belle opportunité chez un manufacturier international, leader sur son marché.
- Compagnie leader
- Marché mondial
Nous cherchons un spécialiste marketing numérique et réseaux sociaux expérimenté pour soutenir la croissance de notre client et dynamiser son positionnement web.
TorontoPermanentCA$50,000 - CA$60,000
- Rejoingnez une entreprise manufacturiere international reconnue.
- Nous recherchons un spécialiste marketing numérique pour soutenir sa croissance.
Responsible for the online merchandising of products across the website. Expected to drive revenue growth by focussing on product positioning and optimizing merchandise in alignment with Corporate retail. The individual should have a keen focus on business analytics, consumer shopping behavior, and sales KPI such as sell-through, conversion and AOV.
- Responsible for online merchandising across the website
- Join a growing team with great mentorship and potential
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Guelph-area based Product Manager. This role is responsible for the planning, forecasting and marketing of our client's comprehensive product offering.
- High Tech Product Management
- Buidling Product Manufacturing
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Director of Marketing who is responsible for driving the commercial growth of our client's multifaceted product and service offering across Western Canada. The Director of Marketing will be based out of Calgary but will own the strategic market development effort for British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. The Director of Marketing will report directly into the V.P. Commercial.
MontréalPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$70,000
- Director - Level B2B Marketing
- Construction Solutions - Building, Infrastructure and Industrial Market Segments
As an Educational Program Manager you will be responsible for the management and timely delivery of online and live medical education. This will be achieved by working in conjunction with key internal and external stakeholders for the business.
- - International Environment
- - Great career growth opportunities