Information Technology - IT Support jobs
4 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
The main function of a Systems Support Analyst is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical Systems Support Analyst is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
- Contract to Perm
- Great Opportunity
Our client is looking for someone who has expertise supporting FX and MM Trading applications, including Wall Street Systems.
- Are you a quick learner who has excellent problem solving abilities?
- Do you thoroughly attemp to solve issues before escalation?
The manager of Application Support, IT uses the technical background, business acumen and people-management skills to lead a team of system analysts and application support staff who focus on collaboration with the business to maintain released applications with a constant focus on a customer service orientation.
- Do you have experience managing a team of Analysts and Support staff?
- Would you like to work for a leading Canadian Brand, known globally?
We are looking for a DBA mainly responsible for database maintenance and reporting, data analysis, database development and support of our existing reporting needs within the organization.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- *2+ years experience using key components of SQL Server, Business Intelligence