Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
29 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
Technical Writer with 3-5 years experinces.
- Minimum 3 years as a Technical Writer, Copywriter or other relevant experience
- Work as part of a innovate, creative and global team
Th Platform Engineering Lead will be responsible for shaping and evolving a dynamic platform that deals with millions of data pieces per month. You will have strong technical skills, an ability to think through scaling and performance challenges, and a desire to build and mentor a strong team. You will take ownership of major technical decision.
- Would you like to be part of a growing VC-backed start-up?
- Do you have leadership experience but still remain hands-on?
One of the big 5 banks is looking for a Senior PM to lead in their Capital Markets stream focusing on Fixed Income/Derivatives.
- Capital Markets Projects
- Financial Products: Fixed Income, Derivatives
A Big 5 bank is looking for a Senior PM with extensive Capital Markets experience to lead their Collateral Management workstream.
- Capital Markets
- Derivatives Colalteral Management
- Our client is undertaking a major transformation to adopt Agile and increase innovation organisation wide, and they are looking for a Lead Agile coach to drive implementation of overall philosophy, strategy, tools and processes for wide spread adoption of the Agile methodology and principles with various teams. You will preferably be a Certified Scrum Master and will be responsible for helpin
- Do you have 3 years Agile Coach experience?
- Are you a CSM?
Our client is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to on-board new customer accounts, and take end-to-end responsibility for the implementation and launch of customer accounts.
- Have you worked as a consultant in a SAAS organization?
- Have you lead the end-to-end software launch of multiple accounts?
The Agile Project Manager will support key projects, in an agile rapid environment, aimed at accelerating benefits for customers, leveraging agile principles and cadences. Agile Project Manager will work with global partners including the business lines, digital banking, IT and other teams to deploy global use-cases to implement end-to-end credit solutions.
The Agile Project Manager role requires rigorous coordination, time management, anticipation, flexibility, process documentation as well as great teamwork abilities. The candidate will be at the intersection of data engineering, data science, risk management policy and retail lending products
- Financial Services
The candidate's core responsibilities will be in three areas. First, ensuring that there is coordination through regular weekly working sessions with core team members, and other partners so that we have impactful monthly working sessions with the Data Governance Council. Second, work with stakeholder to scope out data issues and frame them into "projects" that can be driven to completion thereby improving the overall data supply chain.
- Data Management
- Capital Markets
One of the big 5 banks is looking for a Senior PM to lead their Derivatives and Collateral Management team within Capital Markets.
- Capital Markets Derivatives
- Collateral Management