Information Technology - IT Data Analysis jobs
9 Matching Jobs
IT Data Analysis jobs
* Our client is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to join their growing, talented team.
- Financial Services
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist with Machine Learning experience to join a Software Company located Downtown, Toronto.
MontréalPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$90,000
- Software Company
Big Data Analysis
- Our client is a world-leading professional services firm
- Please send your resume asap
The Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for design and development, monitoring and alerting, debugging and testing, supporting and maintenance of all company's data marts. This position will be responsible for performing tasks associated with ETL development, performance tuning, capacity planning and operational activities.
- Do you have experience with Hadoop and Oracle?
- Would you like to work in a small challenging work environment?
The Senior Manager will lead the development of framework and practices for the Test Data Management across a large and complex group.
Establishing a team that handles data profiling, synthetic generation, masking, cataloguing and maintenance of data sets required for testing.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of skilled testing techniques, methodologies and tools with a focus on data & big data.
- Are you a Technology Leader with deep data experience?
- Would you like to work in a Big Data & Agile environment?
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Quantitative Analyst to lead the analysis of datasets to produce quantitatively measurable market insights.
- Quantitative Consultant Opportunity
- Do you have a post-grad degree in Math or Physics?
- This is a medium to complex position requiring experience and a demonstrated track record in business analysis, with a strong reference data and Capital Markets products background
TorontoPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$100,000
- Capital Markets Data Management
- Quantitative Risk Modeling
The types of projects data scientists are responsible for include the following:
- Using machine learning and other data mining techniques to get insights from massive datasets, such as identifying fraud rings
- Understanding what problems create consumer calls through data mining interaction records - Analyzing online banking patterns
- Mining vast amounts of data to identify trends in credit risk
- Using a combination of quantitative analysis and statistical methods to develop strategic insights and recommendations to optimize products or programs
- Adapt the latest technologies in modeling and data mining to design scientific tests to maximize dollars spent on new initiatives and marketing channels
- Build statistical models to form the foundation of business decisions and regularly monitoring the performance of those models so that corrective action can be taken
- Do you want to work in Data Science at a leading global bank?
- Would you like to work in an innovative tech field?
You will have the opportunity to analyze, design and implement data science solutions using my client's enterprise suite of analytics tools. Data Science allows my client to better understand the implications of what information means, identify trends, anticipate future behaviours, perform pattern matching, discover the golden path clients take that leads to a future decision and predict the outcomes of future events.
- Leading Canadian Financial Institution
- Data Science