Information Technology - IT Data Analysis jobs
10 Matching Jobs
IT Data Analysis jobs
* Exposure to different business lines where analytics techniques are being applied
* Assignment in hands-on practical projects which provide an opportunity to gain new knowledge and develop skills
* Ongoing training and learning program with resources like books, conferences and networking with Subject Matter Experts at Analytics User Groups organized by Decision Sciences
- Innovation Hub
- FinTech Startup
As the Biostatistics Supervisor you will lead Biostats analysis team with supervision of SAS programmers and junior Biostatisticians, while doing your own analysis as well. Reporting to the VP scientific Affairs, you will have room for autonomy and growth.
- - Supervising role
- - High growth possibility
Looking for a Senior BA to join the Operations and Control team within a Leading Canadian Bank.
- Reconciliation Processes
- Pega Applications
Join a promising and growing team as a Data Scientist
- Join a growing company as a Data Scientist
- Great opportunity to work on exciting projects and grow
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist with Machine Learning experience to join a successful and growing Ad Tech Company.
MontréalPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$90,000
- Downtown, Toronto
- Start-up, Fun & Felxible work environment!
Big Data Analysis
- Our client is a world-leading professional services firm
- Please send your resume asap
The Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for design and development, monitoring and alerting, debugging and testing, supporting and maintenance of all company's data marts. This position will be responsible for performing tasks associated with ETL development, performance tuning, capacity planning and operational activities.
- Do you have experience with Hadoop and Oracle?
- Would you like to work in a small challenging work environment?
The Senior Manager will lead the development of framework and practices for the Test Data Management across a large and complex group.
Establishing a team that handles data profiling, synthetic generation, masking, cataloguing and maintenance of data sets required for testing.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of skilled testing techniques, methodologies and tools with a focus on data & big data.
- Are you a Technology Leader with deep data experience?
- Would you like to work in a Big Data & Agile environment?
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Quantitative Analyst to lead the analysis of datasets to produce quantitatively measurable market insights.
- Quantitative Consultant Opportunity
- Do you have a post-grad degree in Math or Physics?
- This is a medium to complex position requiring experience and a demonstrated track record in business analysis, with a strong reference data and Capital Markets products background
- Capital Markets Data Management
- Quantitative Risk Modeling