Information Technology jobs
203 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
Yearly Salary (CA$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobTorontoPermanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to own the security strategy and policy throughout the organisation.
- Do you have extensive experience with Information Security Governance?
- Have you had exposure to Strategy & Compliance within Security?
The engineer is expected to implement the detailed designs of the public cloud environment. It requires a detailed understanding and technical experience with public cloud providers like Azure, AWS, Google and Softlayer.
- Financial Services Technology
- Leading BitCoin & Innovative Payments Firm
- Canadian Blockchain Consulting Services
Our client is looking for an experienced ETL developer with expertise in end-to-end development of data warehouses.
- Have you worked on end-to-end development of a Data Wearhouse?
- Do you have expert knowledge of PL/SQL, Java, and Python?
- Investment Management
- Financial Services
Our Client is looking for a driven candidate who will work in their FRTB program as a quantitative Business Analyst.
- Have you worked within the Capital Markets domain?
- Do you have great written and verbal communication skills?
The successfull candidate will be creating software to access, aggregate, and store data from a variety of web services, as well as expose the most relevant information to users of web applications.
- FinTech Client
- Boutique Software Firm
- Create sketches, conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, wire frames, mock ups and interactive prototypes with research input
- Work with the team to create high quality experiences that inspire consumers
- Work with an Innovative team to create High Quality experiences
- Inspire Consumers with leading Innovation
- Development for Digital Experience
- Innovative Technology Department
About Michael Page Information TechnologyMichael Page Information Technology is a global leader in the IT staffing industry, providing local service with an international reach. Our information technology recruitment team works to place Canada’s top talent in both temporary and permanent positions from junior management to CIO level roles across all corporate, financial services and consulting space. With a global presence of 155 offices in 36 countries, our client and candidate base is second to none.The technology industry is being driven by unrelenting change; our clients are part of a demanding and evolving business environment that requires recruitment partners who understand the dynamics of the industry. As a testament to our understanding of the industry, a large percent of our business represents repeat business.Michael Page Information Technology brings you a proactive, professional and consultative recruitment service that reflects a fiercely competitive business. Our specialist technology recruiters are adept at attracting, assessing and securing the most sought after candidates.We offer a significant wealth of advice and market information about the technology and consultancy industry. We cover financial services, software and corporate IT sectors of the market, for permanent, contract and temporary roles in the following areas:
- Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers
- Program and Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Technology Risk and Governance
- Information Security, Systems and Testing
- Front Office Technology Support
Latest JobsCloud Service Development EngineerTorontoPermanentData Warehouse DeveloperTorontoPermanentRisk Regulatory BATorontoPermanentUI Developer ContractTorontoTemporaryBig Data AnalystMontréalPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$90,000UI DesignerTorontoTemporaryFull-Stack Web Developer/Project ManagerMontréalPermanentDBA / Data ArchitectTorontoPermanentClient Services ConsultantTorontoPermanentView More Jobs