Digital & eCommerce jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Digital & eCommerce jobs
- TorontoPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$70,000
Join a growing media company as a Social Media Manager directing all efforts and strategy across a multitude of digital marketing channels
- Must have 2+ years experience managing social media efforts
- Join a team where your ideas and creativity are encouraged and put to use
Our client is looking for a UX Design Lead to translate creative ideas into functional and beautiful design concepts.
- Are you an experience experience dsigner with leadership desires?
- Are you a wizard when it comes to wireframe and prototyping design?
The company is a leading fintech firm in the institutional debt capital markets - the largest capital market globally and the lifeline of finance world.
- Hot Toronto-based Financial tech startup
- Join a first-of-its-kind cloud-based platform in Capital Markets
We are looking for a Front-end developer specialized in MVC to develop/design the existing website architecture
- asp.net MVC
As part of the Marketing & Sales team expansion, this role provides a unique opportunity for the ideal candidate to take on the challenge of building upon our fast-paced growth by expertly executing on our marketing strategy, leading all marketing and content creation initiatives and collaborating with our Product, Technology and Sales teams to focus our brand and engage with our customers as well as the financial and technology communities.
- Leading financial technology company in Capital Markets
- Looking for an ambitious Digital Wizard driven to become a Leader
Looking for an experienced User Experience (UX) Design Manager with a proven track record of working across a large portfolio of software products and leading a talented design team in delivering iconic user experiences.
- Join a well-established team designing integrated services for a cloud platform
- Looking for an experienced UX Manager to join a growing division
Looking for a digital leader to take on the Sr Digital Marketing Manager role. As a key member of the Demand Generation team you will lead our digital efforts (social media, content, and website) by setting the overarching digital strategy and getting your hands dirty to lead by example.
- Looking for a Digital Leader to take on Sr. Digital marketing Manager role
- Lead Digital efforts (social media, content, and website)
The Senior Strategist will be responsible for a new client within the Banking Industry. Your purpose will be to ensure that the agency leads the client through the digital revolution, helping them to find their way, profitably. You will help to drive their business forwards in a measurable way, engaging audiences by anticipating needs.
- Digital Change Agents
- In-House role working with a new client in the Banking industry
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll help to create and build software that matters and will be a key part in helping to advance mobile payments.
- Do you have 5+ years Project Management or Scrum Master experience?
- Are you looking for a challenging role working on cutting edge technologies?
This position will play a crucial and highly collaborative role in supporting site performance through applied data analytics and business insights. You will be responsible for delivering actionable insights across a range of business units including marketing, ecommerce, user experience, customer service and finance.
- Leading North American Retailer
- Data analytics and business insights
About Michael Page Digital & E-CommerceThe Michael Page Digital & E-Commerce team works to match Canada's top talent with Canada's top companies. We recruit both starting professionals to executive level professionals for both temporary and permanent positions. Our clients include some of Canada's most successful organizations in: leisure and travel, professional services, technology, non-profit, retail, communications, digital and media agencies, marketing services, online brand development, B2B, consumer product goods, mining, financial services, healthcare and IT. We have a global presence with 164 offices in 34 countries and have been consistently recognized as Canada's leading recruitment firm.
Contact a Digital or E-Commerce Recruiter in:
Latest JobsSocial Media Marketing ManagerTorontoPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$70,000UX Design LeadTorontoPermanentDigital Community ManagerTorontoPermanentFrontend developerMontréalPermanentDigital Marketing Automation and Growth LeadTorontoPermanentSr Manager, User ExperienceTorontoPermanentSr Digital Marketing ManagerTorontoPermanentSenior StrategistTorontoPermanentSenior Analyst, Omni-Channel RetailTorontoPermanentView More Jobs