Banking & Financial Services - Capital Markets / Equity jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Capital Markets / Equity jobs
Working directly for the Global Head of CM Professional Development, the incumbent will be responsible for working closely with the Investment & Corporate Banking business to ensure junior professionals (Analysts and Associates in Investment & Corporate Banking Group) are receiving the guidance and support to have a successful career within the group.
- Great Place to Work
- Excellent job opportunity
This role will operate within the Finance and Operations team of a global private equity firm, responsible for public reporting requirements for both BBU and BAM. The team is responsible for both public and private financial reporting, treasury and fund operations.
- Finance Manager - Private Equity
- CA, CPA
The ideal candidate will be a new addition to a Private Equity team. This individual will be involved in all parts of the fund investments process to relationship management.
- Great Opportunity For Career Growth
- Top Pension Fund
On behalf of our client in the financial sector, we are seeking a Project Control Officer for 6 months contracting opportunity. This role is in Capital Markets, specifically both Retail and Non-Retail Credit Risk.
- Capital Markets
- Credit Risk
- Lead the metrics workstream to implement priority enhancements to the current infrastructure
- Lead the internal controls workstream to drive the implementation of Volcker controls
- Lead the reference data workstream to drive the implementation of a framework for accurate and complete data
- Lead the resolution of Audit and Independent Testing findings
- Ensure appropriate governance structure, budgets and related reporting are in place
MontréalPermanentCA$85,000 - CA$100,000
- Volcker Metrics Program
- Capital Markets- Regulatory
The successful candidate will help supporting the development of pitches in the industry, identifying new clients, and performing high level financial modeling and analysis
- Major player in Montreal
- Capital Market Opportunity