Banking & Financial Services jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Chief Financial Officer
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Investment Banking
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Regulatory Reporting
- Relationship Management
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
Yearly Salary (CA$)Expand / collapse
- High growth acquisitive business
- Vancouver based, real estate focused
VancouverPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$150,000
- Work for a high profile business to assist them in idenifying & closing deals.
- Fluent Mandarin is a neccesity.
Seasoned deal maker required for a client based in Vancouver. Lead their deals acquisition team in partnership with the CFO and COO
- Work for a high profile business to assist them to identify & close large deals.
- 10 years + years of experience required, based in Vancouver office.
The Investment Director will be leading a team and be responsible for connecting with new clients, negotiate and close deals.
- Vancouver based
- Mandarin language skills essential
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can develop the executive reporting suite.
- Do you have expertise using Microsoft Excel including complex Macros?
- Do you have a finance background, with project planning knowledge?
The Program Manager will be responsible to oversee and collaborate with various areas/departments to deliver initiatives efficiently and effectively.
- Regulatory Initiatives - 871m
- Global Equity Derivatives
The Liquidity & Funding Management group's mandate is to manage the Bank's integrated liquidity position in accordance with the Global Liquidity Risk Management Framework (GLRMF) at an enterprise level. Delivering on this mandate involves measuring and managing changes in the Bank's cash flows, liquidity positions, collateral pledging requirements and future funding needs relative to approved limits.
TorontoPermanentCA$10,000 - CA$120,000
- Global Liquidity Risk Management
- Treasury and Balance Sheet Management
Large banking organisation based in downtown Toronto.
- Large banking client seeking an experienced CA first move from audit or banking
- You will have proven analytical skills &3-6 years working in a big four
Opportunity to join a top 6 Canadian banking institution.
Responsible for for production of accurate NAV for the entire fund which includes hedge funds, mutual funds, and segregated funds.
- Work for a leading Canadian banking institution.
- You will be joining an experienced team with plenty of support and mentor-ship
The Fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB) requires dramatic change to the banking industry's existing market risk management practices. One of the underlying challenges is the collection and management of market data and other information, especially for banks that want to use internal models.
- Fundamental Review of the Trading Book Project
- Capital Markets (Contract)
In this role, you will grow a liquidity and funding management team, that has a strong focus on risk management (quantitative measures) and performance management.
This involves utilizing leading model development methodologies and applying those methodologies to build robust, forward-looking models that link macro-economic variables and other business drivers to project liquidity and funding impacts.
- Are you a Quantitative Minded person?
- Do you have an understanding of both retail and capital markets?
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 155 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Looking for a Jobs in Banking and Financial Services?Seeking a permanent or temporary job in Banking and Financial Services? Let Michael Page help you find a suitable position. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies in this area with a team of specialist consultants, based in offices nationwide.With strategically placed offices in 34 countries, we also offer opportunities abroad for qualified candidates.To get started browse banking and financial jobs or contact one of our offices directly.
Interested in Hiring Banking and Financial Services Candidates?Michael Page will work with you to understand your Banking and Financial Services requirements and ensure that you find the most appropriate candidate for the job. At times this can involve helping refine the job spec or conducting an international search. Exceeding expectations and delivering success to our clients is something we enjoy.Let us show you how we do business. Just upload your job brief and one of our specialist consultants will contact you.
Banking and Financial Services SectorsClick below to find out more about each banking and financial services sector we cover:
Browse our banking and financial services jobs now
- Accounting (IFRS), Product Control, Audit and Treasury
- Fund Administration, Fund Accounting
- Risk Management - Market, Credit, Operational and Quantitative Risk
- Operations, Middle Office and Trade Support
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Sales, Corporate Finance and Equities
- Debt and structured Finance
- Technology – Program Managers, Business Analysts
Latest JobsInvestment Director, Real EstateVancouverPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$150,000Investment DirectorTorontoPermanentBusiness Solutions Expert - Executive ReportingTorontoPermanentProgram Manager Contract - Regulatory 871mTorontoTemporarySenior Business Analyst Contract - Liquidity RiskTorontoTemporaryFinancial Reporting ManagerTorontoPermanentCA$10,000 - CA$120,000Senior Fund AccountantTorontoPermanentFRTB Consultant- Capital MarketsTorontoTemporaryDeal Maker (Buyside), Real Estate, (Vancouver relocation)TorontoPermanentView More Jobs