Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- VancouverPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$120,000
Fabulous opportunity for a flexible, data driven, logical, solution focused candidate.
You will be able to identify - structure - negotiate - renegotiate - draft - compile - present - influence and close deals.
You will be connected to the real estate market in Vancouver, have experience working with top legal teams and external consultants.
Ideally you will like working late nights and early mornings to close huge deals and take great pride in your work!
- Work for a high profile business to assist them to identify & close large deals.
- You will have 3 + years experience working in a deals advisory - due diligence
Work with a team to proactively business develop deals across Alberta.
Lead a range of corporate finance projects concurrently assuming responsibility for the day-to-day execution and delivery of service on projects.
Calgary RegionPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$1,250,000
- Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
- Develop complex financial and valuation models. Complete deal pitches.
Great opportunity for a candidate to join a well established consulting business. This role sits within the transactions team. As part of this team you will work with various areas to deliver excellent customer service to trusted clients. You will conduct industry analysis, design and build financial models, work with the due diligence team, present to clients and provide post deal integration advice.
- Work with a leading consulting firm who are expanding their team in Calgary.
- You will be a designated accountant with experience or exposure to deals.