Audit & Advisory jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentCA$70,000 - CA$75,000
Michael Page's client, the global leader in the market of Natural Resources' transformation for Industry, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join his international team based in their Paris Headquarter.
TorontoPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$120,000
- INTERNAL AUDITOR (opened to relocation)
- International public company - Natural resources
This role offers the perfect bridge for a senior manager - manager keen to make a move in to industry. My client is a fast growing, acquisitive business who have huge plans for the Canadian market.
You will be able to handle various different situations, work under stress & time constraints and be hungry to develop to director level within 2-3 years.
Mandarin / Chinese language skills required.
VancouverPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$120,000
- This role offers the perfect bridge for a senior manager - manager keen to make
- My client is a fast growing, acquisitive business who have huge plans for the Ca
Fabulous opportunity for a flexible, data driven, logical, solution focused candidate.
You will be able to identify - structure - negotiate - renegotiate - draft - compile - present - influence and close deals.
You will be connected to the real estate market in Vancouver, have experience working with top legal teams and external consultants.
Ideally you will like working late nights and early mornings to close huge deals and take great pride in your work!
- Work for a high profile business to assist them to identify & close large deals.
- You will have 3 + years experience working in a deals advisory - due diligence
Our client is looking to onboard an experienced Internal Audit professional to their team.
- Big 5 Canadian Bank
Work with a team to proactively business develop deals across Alberta.
Lead a range of corporate finance projects concurrently assuming responsibility for the day-to-day execution and delivery of service on projects.
- Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
- Develop complex financial and valuation models. Complete deal pitches.