Audit & Advisory jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentCA$70,000 - CA$75,000
Michael Page's client, the global leader in the market of Natural Resources' transformation for Industry, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join his international team based in their Paris Headquarter.
TorontoPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$120,000
- INTERNAL AUDITOR (opened to relocation)
- International public company - Natural resources
This role offers the perfect bridge for a senior manager - manager keen to make a move in to industry. My client is a fast growing, acquisitive business who have huge plans for the Canadian market.
You will be able to handle various different situations, work under stress & time constraints and be hungry to develop to director level within 2-3 years.
Mandarin / Chinese language skills required.
VancouverPermanentCA$60,000 - CA$120,000
- This role offers the perfect bridge for a senior manager - manager keen to make
- My client is a fast growing, acquisitive business who have huge plans for the Ca
Fabulous opportunity for a flexible, data driven, logical, solution focused candidate.
You will be able to identify - structure - negotiate - renegotiate - draft - compile - present - influence and close deals.
You will be connected to the real estate market in Vancouver, have experience working with top legal teams and external consultants.
Ideally you will like working late nights and early mornings to close huge deals and take great pride in your work!
- Work for a high profile business to assist them to identify & close large deals.
- You will have 3 + years experience working in a deals advisory - due diligence
Our client is looking to onboard an experienced Internal Audit professional to their team.
- Big 5 Canadian Bank
Work with a team to proactively business develop deals across Alberta.
Lead a range of corporate finance projects concurrently assuming responsibility for the day-to-day execution and delivery of service on projects.
TorontoPermanentCA$75,000 - CA$80,000
- Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
- Develop complex financial and valuation models. Complete deal pitches.
Our client is currently hiring for a Tax Specialist to join the finance & accounting team.
Calgary RegionPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$1,250,000
- Financial Services
Great opportunity for a candidate to join a well established consulting business. This role sits within the transactions team. As part of this team you will work with various areas to deliver excellent customer service to trusted clients. You will conduct industry analysis, design and build financial models, work with the due diligence team, present to clients and provide post deal integration advice.
- Work with a leading consulting firm who are expanding their team in Calgary.
- You will be a designated accountant with experience or exposure to deals.
Our client is a leading division within a Big 5 bank located in downtown Toronto; they are seeking (4) internal senior auditors within their team, reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Big 5 Banking in Financial District of Toronto
- Internal Audit in capital markets