501 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Ontario
Town and Cities
Yearly Salary (CA$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Vast-Auto Distribution has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Southwest Ontario-based Business Development Manager for their automotive parts distribution and marketing business. They are seeking an experienced and well-networked sales professional with a proven track record of revenue generation and territory development. The ideal location for this position is London, Ontario.
- B2B Sales Territory Management Opportunity
- Automotive Parts Distribution
Michael Page Manufacturing has been retained on an opportunity for Oldcastle Building Envelope® (OBE) as a Senior Contracts Manager at their Concord Head Office. This senior role is in a dynamic environment requiring strong leadership and broad contracting knowledge to successfully execute all projects. This role provides oversight and guidance to all Projects and Project Managers and is a key position on the Senior Leadership Team.
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Senior Contracts Manager
ECCO Canada has a wide range of footwear in various styles - dress, casual, sport, running and golf. The company continues to expand across the globe by adding new stores and constantly innovating. Although their size has grown, they continue to have a family oriented culture focused on their employees and customers. Want to be a part of this exciting time at ECCO? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Bilingual Customer Service Manager
- ECCO Canada - Head Office
The Warehouse and Logistics Manager provides best in class services to all parts of the business by working closely with business departments to ensure an efficient and coordinated flow of products and materials to and from the market.
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Project Manager/Engineer - 12 month contract (Immediate start). Permanent opportunities are available with the business.
Michael Page has been engaged exclusively on an opportunity to join an exciting growing Engineering Products and Consultancy business based in the Oakville area of the GTA.
The market is moving into one of the most innovative times in engineering consultancy, with our client gaining market share in large scale industrial and chemical plant manufacture. The need has arisen for a best in class Project Manager / Engineer. As a Project Manager / Engineer you will be a leading figure in the development of these plants and industrial products inc. Managing projects from $500,000 to $5,000,000 spend.
A Project Manager will be responsible for assuring all aspects of project management are managed to best in class performance. In return you will be joining an experienced team who have a market leading products and service and be given the autonomy to perform with the support when you need it.
- Project Manager / Engineer.
- Immediate start - 12 month Fixed Term contract.
An award winning Canadian Manufacturing brand has partnered with Michael Page Manufacturing to find an Operations Manager.
This is unique opportunity to:
- Develop and lead the people to optimize Manufacturing & Supply Chain operations.
- To help move the business to a North Toronto site in 2017.
- Develop a world class delivery model to their customers.
- Operations Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to own the security strategy and policy throughout the organisation.
- Do you have extensive experience with Information Security Governance?
- Have you had exposure to Strategy & Compliance within Security?
Our client is looking for a project manager that will work closely with the business and technology teams to ensure timely and quality delivery of change projects to client.
- Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Have you previously been in a client-facing role within the financial industry?
Our client is looking for a hands-on product development engineer with excellent leadership skills.
- Would you like to work in a well funded innovative Start up?
- Do you want to work with cloud computing and machine learning technologies?