3 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Calgary Region
- Featured JobCalgaryPermanentCA$150,000 - CA$180,000
This position is an important part of a vibrant team responsible for the successful project management of all Lafarge Construction projects in the Western Canada region. This responsibility is accomplished by providing leadership and mentorship to the project management team. The Manager also analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labour estimates for projects or services.
- Great Strategic Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leading Compensation Package
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a results-driven, hunter-type Sales Representative to drive revenue for their bespoke tailored suit business.
- Business Development Opportunity - Ideal for New Graduate
- New Graduate Sales Opportunity
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Director of Marketing who is responsible for driving the commercial growth of our client's multifaceted product and service offering across Western Canada. The Director of Marketing will be based out of Calgary but will own the strategic market development effort for British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. The Director of Marketing will report directly into the V.P. Commercial.
- Director - Level B2B Marketing
- Construction Solutions - Building, Infrastructure and Industrial Market Segments