11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Alberta
- Featured JobEdmontonPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$120,000
This is an opportunity to join an established and growing developer / builder dedicated to high rise condominium construction and development across the Edmonton market.
The organization is looking to secure a seasoned Construction Estimator to join their team and provide instrumental value to the strategic leadership and technical business units.
- Excellent Opportunity to Join an Established Developer
- Competitive Compensation Package and Career Progression Path
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team
- supply chain
Our client is looking for an Associate Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Manager to join his Wealth Management team
- Portfolio Manager
- Wealth Management
Work with a team to proactively business develop deals across Alberta.
Lead a range of corporate finance projects concurrently assuming responsibility for the day-to-day execution and delivery of service on projects.
- Conduct financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries.
- Develop complex financial and valuation models. Complete deal pitches.
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Business Development Representative to drive sales for their bespoke tailored suit business.
- Ultra-High-Quality Bespoke Tailored Suits
- Business Development
Our client is seeking a Parts Technician to be based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta. The position will be responsible for inventory management, customer quoting, parts research, shipping and scheduling, and inside technical selling.
- Parts Technican
- Gas Compression - Parts & Service
Our client is seeking a Grande Prairie based Territory Sales Representative who will be responsible for developing business and driving sales for their multifaceted gas compression business. The successful candidate will be required to solicit, develop and produce new business relationships through various sales practices. You will provide clients with solid customer service by including updates and information on additional product lines and service capabilities.
CalgaryPermanentCA$33,000 - CA$36,000
- B2B Professional Sales Opportunity
- Gas Compression Service & Parts
Our client requires a sales executive to join their business in downtown Calgary. This role offers the chance to work in a fast paced environment, working with new clients, pitching new business and managing key business relationships.
Edmonton Capital RegionPermanentCA$30,000 - CA$40,000
- Work with a leading provider of bespoke - tailored made suits.
- The successful candidate will be a hunter with a passion for selling.
Our client is a national CPG organisation, specifically producing, selling and distributing food products across Canada. They pride themselves on providing a high quality product together with great service to differentiate themselves as a market leader in their industry.
They are looking to hire a Sales Representative to take responsibility for being the key point of contact across the Edmonton and Northern Alberta region.
Calgary RegionPermanentCA$90,000 - CA$140,000
- Sales Associate, Edmonton
- B2B Sales
- Tax Manager required for a small practice based.
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced partner.
- Work in a medium - small practice downtown.
- Want to be a Tax partner in the 3 years? This role offers this potential!