Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
18 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobTorontoPermanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to own the security strategy and policy throughout the organisation.
- Do you have extensive experience with Information Security Governance?
- Have you had exposure to Strategy & Compliance within Security?
Our client is looking for a passionate and talented iOS developer who shows devotion to creating the best UX, applications (with lowest crash counts), as well as mobile systems experience.
- Do you have experience leading and motivating a team?
- Do you have expertise with Cocoa design patterns and Objective C?
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be a a key member of the company's engineering team. You will be responsible for working with the Web and mobile teams to implement features across our web properties. You will develop responsive, scalable, and maintainable applications with a constant consideration for user experience and design.
- Be part of a proven startup with competitive salary
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
The development team is looking for a Senior .NET/C# Developer with minimum 5 years of experience to support existing.NET applications as well as implementing new solutions using Microsoft tools and technologies such as the .NET Framework.
- Experinced with C#/.Net and MSSQL
- Small team and English enviroment
The Testing & QA Executive will provide direction and oversight to a diverse team of testing professionals accountable for testing in support of our client's largest line of business, retail and wealth management technology. This is a change agent opportunity, and will require the executive to leverage their Agile Transformation knowledge to drive efficiencies.
You will be accountable for the workforce strategy and execution of a large (150 to 300 person) department executing across multiple locations leveraging internal and external partners.
- Our client is a leading Global Canadian Bank with a growing global presence
- Have you managed QA teams of 100 plus staff or more? If so, please reach out.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Quantitative Analyst to lead the analysis of datasets to produce quantitatively measurable market insights.
TorontoTemporaryCA$150 - CA$160 per hour (CA$311,976 - CA$332,774)
- Quantitative Consultant Opportunity
- Do you have a post-grad degree in Math or Physics?
- Sr. Program Manager for MIFID II Regulation
- MANDATORY- Experience leading a Regulatory Program (Dodd Frank, EMIR)--> Multi Prong, Multi Scope, could be up to 20 separate projects at a time.
- Program Management Experience within the Capital Markets.
- EMIR Experience is a plus, but Dodd Frank would be sufficient.
- Program Manager- Director Level (Contract)
- MIFID II
You will be supporting a strategy for delivering consistent, reliable, and timely data to consuming systems for Risk Technology groups.
- Leading Canadian Financial Institution
- Project Management Risk Technology
Seeking a Senior Middleware developer with J2EE and Oracle Fusion experience to join my clients team
- Software Development
- Telecom Giant