Browse by Industry - Retail
9 Matching Jobs
- TorontoPermanentCA$79,999 - CA$800,000
- Senior Project Manager needed for an exciting opportunity to build your own business underneath the umbrella of an internally recognized brand!
- Event Planner
- Project Manager
Notre client est une entreprise internationale leader dans le domaine de la production et de la distribution de vins et spiritieux. Nous recherchons actuellement un directeur de comptes pour développer, mais aussi entretenir les comptes existants sur la région de Montréal.
TorontoPermanentCA$110,000 - CA$140,000
- Notre client est une entreprise leader sur le marché des vins et spiritieux.
- Recherche un directeur de comptes pour la région de Montréal.
Toronto-based General Contractor Seeking Lead Estimator With ICI Construction Background
- Lead Estimator
- ICI Construction, Reno/Retrofit Projects
Our client is requires a sales representative to join their business in downtown Calgary. This role offers the chance to work in a fast paced environment, working with new clients, pitching new business and managing key business relationships. Very attractive role for a candidate who wants to be earning over 150K within 18 months of graduation.
MontréalPermanentCA$80,000 - CA$110,000
- Seeking a candidate with 6-12 months sales experience.
- Working with customised products in a fast paced environment.
As a Lead Software Developer, you report to the Vice President of Software Engineering.
- World's leading retail company
- Prime location in north Montreal
The primary focus of the Product Development team is to successfully develop, introduce and launch new products that add or complement existing and new markets.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, the successful candidate will assist in the development and implementation of new products, manage timelines, monitor sales and financial data, liaise and work cross functionally with various departments to ensure timely results.
MississaugaPermanentCA$120,000 - CA$140,000
- Product Management / Sourcing / Performance Improvement
- Supply Chain Analysis / Vendor Risk Management
The Sr. Manager, Development Manager will lead a cross functional team to ensure that all aspects of the building and site development components, operational improvements, and required business elements are specified. Business partners in legal, operations, compliance, real estate, merchandising, space, design, construction store set, planning, as well as outside experts as required to plan and execute our development projects as identified within the 3 year plan.
- Senior Management Opportunity
- Join a Leading Global Retailer
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll help to create and build software that matters and will be a key part in helping to advance mobile payments. You'll be part of a small team, using both partners and internal SMEs to deliver great value and get to market quickly.
- Can you thrive in a fast-paced Agile development environment?
- Do you have a [rpven track record of delivering innovative projects?
We are seeking a Finance Manager to Report to the Director of Finance. You will provide critical support and financial analysis to the operations team and the finance department on strategic business decisions.
- Leading retailer recruiting Finance Manager
- Finance Manager for a top tier apperal company