Browse by Industry - Retail
11 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobMarkhamPermanent
This position is a 14 MONTH CONTRACT.
Office Administration duties are approximately 80% of the job, and Executive Assistant duties 20% (at the start, Office Administration may be as high as 90% of the job, but this will shift over time as the successful candidate becomes more familiar with the office administration).
- 14 Month Contract
- Office Administrator/Executive Assistant for a growing footwear retailer.
Our client is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Analyst to support the accounting team within their retail/food business.
- Accounts Payable Analyst for leading retail/food franchise
- Canadian retail/food franchise looking to hire an Accounts Payable Analyst
Our client is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to have full responsibilities for the Canadian Financial Operations.
- Distribution/Retail Company seeking to hire Accounting Manager
- Retail company looking to hire experienced Accounting Manager
The primary focus of the Product Development team is to successfully develop, introduce and launch new products that add or complement existing and new markets.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, the successful candidate will assist in the development and implementation of new products, manage timelines, monitor sales and financial data, liaise and work cross functionally with various departments to ensure timely results.
MississaugaPermanentCA$120,000 - CA$140,000
- Product Management / Sourcing / Performance Improvement
- Supply Chain Analysis / Vendor Risk Management
The Sr. Manager, Development Manager will lead a cross functional team to ensure that all aspects of the building and site development components, operational improvements, and required business elements are specified. Business partners in legal, operations, compliance, real estate, merchandising, space, design, construction store set, planning, as well as outside experts as required to plan and execute our development projects as identified within the 3 year plan.
- Senior Management Opportunity
- Join a Leading Global Retailer
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll help to create and build software that matters and will be a key part in helping to advance mobile payments. You'll be part of a small team, using both partners and internal SMEs to deliver great value and get to market quickly.
TorontoPermanentCA$79,999 - CA$800,000
- Can you thrive in a fast-paced Agile development environment?
- Do you have a [rpven track record of delivering innovative projects?
- Senior Project Manager needed for an exciting opportunity to build your own business underneath the umbrella of an internally recognized brand!
- Event Planner
- Project Manager
Notre client est une entreprise internationale leader dans le domaine de la production et de la distribution de vins et spiritieux. Nous recherchons actuellement un directeur de comptes pour développer, mais aussi entretenir les comptes existants sur la région de Montréal.
- Notre client est une entreprise leader sur le marché des vins et spiritieux.
- Recherche un directeur de comptes pour la région de Montréal.
Leading Retailer based in Downtown Toronto is looking to hire a Financial Analyst with exception technical and analysis skills. This role will offer the right individual the opportunity to contribute to decision making activities and is expected to provide actionable insights on key initiatives.
- Financial Analyst with Advanced Excel
- Financial Analyst with for leading Retail Chain