Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
29 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Featured JobTorontoPermanent
Ramsden International are a UK based global exporter. We have been exporting British groceries to our customers since 1970. Our mission is to be a leading global grocery wholesaler, creating value for our customers by delivering a wide variety of brands worldwide and our commitment to excellence in everything we do. An award winning company having won a number of high profile awards, including The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade a phenomenal three times.
Our dedicated and customer focused team of 80 based in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, Dubai, Hong Kong, South Africa and Australia are our greatest asset, and have played a significant part in our continued success and growth and are great champions of our core values of respect, integrity, accountability, professionalism, collaboration and entrepreneurialism.
- New role
- Growing Organisation!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for bringing the brand awareness to the fitness industry. The ideal candidate is passionate about health, fitness and wellness and understands the business and possesses a leadership and entrepreneurial spirit with strong project management skills.
- Sports Nutrition Marketing Director
- Multi-level Marketing Experience
The Demand Analyst will play a key part in the Supply Chain team by improving forecast accuracy and collaborating with customers.
- Demand Analyst
- Leading CPG Company
Notre Client, entreprise reconnue au Québec dans l'industrie de la transformation alimentaire est à la recherche d'un superviseur de maintenance.
- Superviseur de Maintenance - Usine Alimentaire - Rive Nord
- Poste permanent de Jour de semaine
Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Business Development Representative to drive sales for their bespoke tailored suit business.
Greater Toronto AreaPermanent
- Ultra-High-Quality Bespoke Tailored Suits
- Business Development
Michael Page has partnered with a Plastics manufacturing organization located in the West GTA to run a confidential search for a strong Reliability Engineer.
- Growing manufacturing organization
- Privately owned
Notre client recherche un directeur de maintenance dans la région de la Mauricie.
CalgaryPermanentCA$75,000 - CA$100,000
- Poste permanent de directeur de maintenance - Temps Plein
- Entreprise spécialisée dans la transformation alimentaire
- Manufacturing - Production business
- Locally based South Calgary
- Work with a manufacturing business.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-4 post designation experience.
Global Manufacturing Packaging Business has partnered with Michael Page Manufacturing to find an Engineering & Maintenance Manager for their growing business.
- Facilites & Engineering
- Maintenance & Management
Our client requires a sales executive to join their business in downtown Calgary. This role offers the chance to work in a fast paced environment, working with new clients, pitching new business and managing key business relationships.
- Work with a leading provider of bespoke - tailored made suits.
- The successful candidate will be a hunter with a passion for selling.