Browse by Industry - Financial Services - Sales jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Manage & create your own portfolio of candidates and clients (business development)
- Build close partnership with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Fantastic Company Culture
Looking for an ambitious sales professional that is not afraid of a challenge, able to build strong relationships and sell into existing ones.
MontréalPermanentCA$87 - CA$94
- Join a renowned independent consultancy branching into the Canadian market
- Manage and grow all sales activities across Canada
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi national publicly traded company with an outstanding reputation. With offices located all over the world; we are looking for ambitious, driven and passionate sales professionals that are career-minded.
This position consists of a base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none.
- Uncapped Career Growth and Earning Potential!
- Build, manage and grow your own book of business
Michael Page is a full cycle recruitment agency, meaning you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
TorontoPermanentCA$87 - CA$107
- Executive Search Consultant
- Sales Consultant
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Where you are surrounded by some of the most inspiring recruiters in Toronto? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
Read on to learn more about your role as a Sales Executive.
TorontoTemporaryCA$100,000 - CA$140,000
- Outstanding opportunity for strong financial earnings and career growth
- Career potential that is second to none
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our New York City office! As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Business Development
- Management Consulting