Browse by Industry - Financial Services - Information Technology jobs
88 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
The Information Security Officer/Advisor (ISO) is accountable to ensure that information security risks within technology development are identified, assessed and reported, appropriate controls are in place, and local procedures and activities comply with Information Security (IS) Corporate Policy and Standard, the Information Security Manual (ISM), local standards and regulatory requirements.
- Leading Canadian Financial Institution
- Information Security Risk
A Complex Senior Business Analyst position requiring experience and a demonstrated track record in Capital Markets, specifically with a background in Market Risk and Regulatory areas, who have worked on projects that involved communication with Quant analytics teams.
- Capital Markets Market Risk and Regulatory
- Quantitative Analytics
A Senior Business Analyst position in Regulatory Reporting within a leading Canadian Bank. This individual will be responsible for working on Regulatory Initiatives and involves reporting, documentation, report analyzing, process flows, writing requirements, design/model solutions, etc.
- Capital Markets Regulatory Initiatives
- Business Analysis Risk Management
As an SME / Business Analyst, you will join a team consisting of developers and business analysts who work very closely with both technology and business partners globally.
- Understanding current process / system flows across multiple Lines of Business
- Collaborating on changes to current processes in line with cross asset / LOB standardised process
- Completing analysis and documentation of detailed business requirements, making sure these are captured correctly on the product backlog, with detailed acceptance criteria
- Business Systems Analyst
- Misys Sophis
- Leading BitCoin & Innovative Payments Firm
- Canadian Blockchain Consulting Services
The successfull candidate will be creating software to access, aggregate, and store data from a variety of web services, as well as expose the most relevant information to users of web applications.
- FinTech Client
- Boutique Software Firm
- Create sketches, conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, wire frames, mock ups and interactive prototypes with research input
- Work with the team to create high quality experiences that inspire consumers
- Work with an Innovative team to create High Quality experiences
- Inspire Consumers with leading Innovation
- Development for Digital Experience
- Innovative Technology Department
The DBA/Data Architect will be responsible for the design, implementation and technical support of the company's production databases and associated technologies. This position will perform tasks associated with data architecture, ETL development, performance tuning, capacity planning, and operational activities.
- Do you have Oracle DB extensive experience?
- Do you have exposure to data architecture and performance tuning?
The Fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB) requires dramatic change to the banking industry's existing market risk management practices. One of the underlying challenges is the collection and management of market data and other information, especially for banks that want to use internal models.
- Quantitative Business Analyst
- Market Risk - Capital Markets