Browse by Industry - Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
Yearly Salary (CA$)Expand / collapse
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can develop the executive reporting suite.
- Do you have expertise using Microsoft Excel including complex Macros?
- Do you have a finance background, with project planning knowledge?
The Program Manager will be responsible to oversee and collaborate with various areas/departments to deliver initiatives efficiently and effectively.
- Regulatory Initiatives - 871m
- Global Equity Derivatives
The Liquidity & Funding Management group's mandate is to manage the Bank's integrated liquidity position in accordance with the Global Liquidity Risk Management Framework (GLRMF) at an enterprise level. Delivering on this mandate involves measuring and managing changes in the Bank's cash flows, liquidity positions, collateral pledging requirements and future funding needs relative to approved limits.
TorontoPermanentCA$10,000 - CA$120,000
- Global Liquidity Risk Management
- Treasury and Balance Sheet Management
Large banking organisation based in downtown Toronto.
- Large banking client seeking an experienced CA first move from audit or banking
- You will have proven analytical skills &3-6 years working in a big four
Opportunity to join a top 6 Canadian banking institution.
Responsible for for production of accurate NAV for the entire fund which includes hedge funds, mutual funds, and segregated funds.
- Work for a leading Canadian banking institution.
- You will be joining an experienced team with plenty of support and mentor-ship
The Fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB) requires dramatic change to the banking industry's existing market risk management practices. One of the underlying challenges is the collection and management of market data and other information, especially for banks that want to use internal models.
- Fundamental Review of the Trading Book Project
- Capital Markets (Contract)
In this role, you will grow a liquidity and funding management team, that has a strong focus on risk management (quantitative measures) and performance management.
This involves utilizing leading model development methodologies and applying those methodologies to build robust, forward-looking models that link macro-economic variables and other business drivers to project liquidity and funding impacts.
- Are you a Quantitative Minded person?
- Do you have an understanding of both retail and capital markets?
Accountable to provide strategic leadership and direction for the statutory and management reporting groups and accounting operations.
Accountable for the effective and efficient management of, and providing oversight to, the financial and management reporting for the consolidated/parent bank, statutory reporting common to the parent bank and the subsidiary legal entities
- Leading Canadian Financial Insitution.
- Strategic Leadership and Direction
The Senior Manager will provide guidance to businesses and senior management on liquidity and funding risk mitigation, product development, and optimization. In addition the incumbent will provide support for enhancing the liquidity risk framework, including risk assessment, measurement, limit methodology development, and participation in cross-departmental projects.
This job has an enterprise-wide scope and responsibility over activities that are significant in the context of the Bank's balance sheet and P&L.
- In this role, you will be accountable for the quantitative measurement
- of the Bank's liquidity & funding risks
The incumbent is responsible for research and analysis leading to the definition of requirements and processes to assist in the resolution of complex business problems for the GWT Operations Team. The incumbent is also responsible for participating in the testing of new systems or enhancements, the training of users, and providing ongoing support to users in GBM from New York, Toronto and London and Asia Pac.
The incumbent must have previous experience in Capital markets and a good understanding of Compliance and Risk methodologies. Familiarity with financial reporting methodologies, Sharepoint, Confluence, JIRA and advanced Excel skills are also valuable assets.
- Risk/ Regulatory Compliance
- Capital Markets